Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FRIENDSHIP

Ok here are some of the Friendship Quotes that i found on the internet.I am gonna share with all of you....
FRIENDSHIP QUOTES
"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together"- Woodrow Wilson
"The best mirror is an old friend."- George Herbert
"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."- Henry Ford
"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band
Lyrics:
"Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left of me."- Leann Rimes
"Best friends just won't leave your side" -Blink182
"I'll give you stregnth, I'll give you hope. Keeping your faith that is gone. And the one you should call was standing there all along." - "This I Promise You" -NSync

No comments:

Post a Comment